All races are sold out. Wait list is available. Click to Register
The 2016 Forget the PR 50k and 25k will be held Saturday April 16th 2016.
The Forget the PR 2016 race will benefit
- We will be donating to the Mohican Mt Bike Trail Club! Working to improve the Mt Bike Trails at Mohican.
- For 2016 FTPR will be announcing a Volunteerism Scholarship Award to help offset expenses for those attending or going to attend a 2 year or 4 college program in fall of 2016. We will offer a $1000, $500 and two $250 scholarships.
It will be open to all registered runners, and volunteers as well as their immediate children. Volunteerism at any Ohio Trail Race (it does not have to be at FTPR) will be a measurable task requirement of either the parent or the child to qualify to apply. More information will be posted this month.
What are you getting yourself into?
- Video Thank to Travis Lloyd- Trail Runner
- Video Thanks to:Samantha Goresh: www.SamAlynPhotography.com.
- Video Thanks to:Leigh Zeidner, http://weddings.leighzeidner.com/
- 25k (16.5 no charge for extra miles) Saturday April 16th, 2016 8:00 am $55 2400 ft of climb
- 50k Saturday April 16th 2016 7:30 am $70 4400 ft of climb
- 50k and 25k (Map) NOTE: 25k and 50k RACES WILL CROSS A RIVER! (10 hours to finish 50k)
Registration is only available for the wait list. Click to Register
Location: Mohican State Park
- Race Start/Finish: will be at Mohican Adventures Camping 3058 STATE ROUTE 3 SOUTH • LOUDONVILLE, OH 44842 http://www.mohicanadventures.com/ They have RV, Camping, and Cabins (some with hot tubs).
- Parking will be just north and adjacent to the Mohican Adventures Campground. The parking location is at Twp Hwy 3044 Loudonville Ohio . Do not enter into Mohican Adventures for race day parking. Follow race parking signs to park behind the campground. Look for the orange flashing strobe on Fuller Road/Twp Hwy 3044.
- Number of Participants: 200 for the 50k and 150 for the 25k.
- 50k runners will receive a Forget the PR belt buckle for completion.
- 25k finishers will receive a finishers medal.
- 25k and 50k runners will receive a Forget the T-Shirt
- 50k runners will be able to drop to 25k.
- Saturday there will be food and drink at the finish line for the runners. Meal tickets at registration for others attending with runner.
- Showers will be available after all races.
- Plenty of family fun available at the campground and local area.
- Just north and adjacent to the Mohican Adventures Campground. The parking location is at Fuller Road or Twp Hwy 3044.